Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 17, 2012

Plastic wrapper

Not very pk-related dreams this morning. More like finding and disarming a threat that was buried underground .. some sort of a matchbox with "poisonous containers" inside it or something. This took at least 3/4 of the night, probably more. Saw some strange tech, too, in a following dream.

There was a piece of wrapping paper or something rolling around on the road. Attempted to lift it up with pk .. didn't want to rise. Then it rose .. ::splat:: .. it faceplanted the front lights of a car. Not what I had intended, but still something new.

This reminded me of another incident a while ago. I was walking home, with the wind pushing me forward. There was a bag rolling around in the wind. Targeted it as it moved past me. Had it follow the rules and cross the zebra with green light. It looked so awesome that I became a bit too excited and the next zebra it crossed with red light. Then opted to leave the sidewalk.

At work, there was a meeting. The atmosphere got somewhat anxious. Bang, a coffee jug crashed to the floor. It wasn't me. That other guy pushed it, accidentally. Still, stuff tends to happen when it's challenging to maintain control over the emotions. This event still didn't relieve the situation and the meeting was still uncomfortably emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment