Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, September 13, 2012

Slipping?

They have closed the balcony with plastic now. Feels as if the room were halfway shut from the movement of psi.

It was really hot yesterday. Had a slight headache and slept the evening off.

I've tried to keep the focus more mild and soft (referring to the dream with the village swing), but it doesn't seem to be having the effect. I feel I'm slipping and have the urge to crawl up again.

Stuff piling up in the mind and manifesting as geisting. I guess the laptop has already suffered some. It's throwing current limit (suspect that's what the flickering battery light means).

Need to meditate more..

No comments:

Post a Comment