Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back

Now that I'm back to pk practice again, I feel somewhat sick. It has been a while (more than a week) since directing intense psi flows through the body. Eating a lot might also have an impact on this psionic hangover.

I've noticed spontaneous moments of blank mind again. These haven't lasted longer than maybe 10 minutes so far.

Attempted push / pull on a CD case. The feeling of it was pretty real, though, ego kept stepping in every once in a while. Got it to twitch a little, but no falling over yet.

Although visualizing myself flying through the balcony door makes it snap pretty loud, the same method doesn't seem to help much with pushing or rolling stuff.

Something fell behind the table, when I looked at it, the feeling of lifting popped up. I guess I'll leave it there, until I manage to levitate it up with passive pk.

There were a couple of mosquitoes in the kitchen. Formed a shield when they were flying towards me. They bounced off of these invisible barriers.

Oof, it's hot outside .. 35 *C in the sun.

It turned out that the guy whom I had been unofficially supervising, he didn't graduate. So, it's Fail on my team coordination skills. I guess I turned out the same way as my own supervisor. Well, the next time I'll be more harsh, set firm deadlines right from the beginning and stuff. Could use the same for my own pk practice as well.

Received "The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep" by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche.

No comments:

Post a Comment