Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Dream of being bitten / chewed

Had a dream with unknown symbolism again last night.

Our family is at a foreign place, which I didn't recognize. It was quite cold outside and everything was covered in ice.

Uncle and a friend leave the building, sit in a car and are about to leave. When the car moves, there's a crunching noise. As it turned out, a dog had climbed under the car and was injured as the car moved a little. I thought its bones got broken. For some awkward reason, uncle's interpretation (or the interpretation of an entity with uncle's form) was that the flesh of the dog had somehow made the noise (even though, in his mind he was aware that would be absurd). "Perhaps due to the cold," he thought. The dog looked alright, although deformed (quite common in the dreams). Anyway, I told uncle to contact a vet.

We were about to go back into the building. However, related to the incident with the dog, a lot of dogs, cats and other animals showed up to observe what was going on. Among them, there was a creature with a cat's head and an abnormally large body. I was confused as to what it is .. but considered it a dream anomaly that symbolized a jaguar or a similar animal. This weird creature comes into the building, squishing itself through a small opening and biting my right hand. I think I grabbed the creature's head and tried to extract my hand, which seemed very ineffective. Asked it to release my hand. It said it would, if I would release its head. Did so .. the creature let go of most of my hand, but was still biting my index finger. A moment later I asked it to release my finger also. The creature was like "Oh, right," and released it.

I was surprised to find my aunt (a vet) in the building.

A very awkward dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment