Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 2, 2015

Mirrored experience

Today I saw a colleague, whose energy levels seem to have risen.

He mentioned that yesterday he had been in bed for the whole day because any light that entered his eyes, had caused a serious headache. My interpretation: brain being re-wired. I haven't experienced this to such an extreme, though.

During a 4-hour meeting today, he thought about leaving for lunch and work but wanted to wait for the topics that were the most relevant for him. At that moment, at the other end of the telecom, they changed plans (one guy had to leave for a moment, so they decided to continue discussing the other topic first). So, our colleague heard out the topic that was the most relevant for him. After hearing the topic, he was about to leave when at the other side of the telecom, someone also left and so everyone said "bye".

Also noticed that the colleague was very calm .. while I was pretty nervous and impatient (could've improved the efficiency of the meeting 4x, if it were my responsibility). In the past weeks, though, I've been able to alleviate the issues with my anxiety considerably .. but it still takes A LOT of effort and focus to even try to calm down. That guy was very calm. This even reminded me of a situation a few years ago, when our roles were in reverse. I'm happy for him, but I want to be at that level too.

The wobbling of space-time is still there and increasing. Today while discussing stuff with dad in the kitchen, I found a calm focus from within.

Recently I've found my stomach acid having uncomfortable pH levels. Yesterday I ate black bread with liver pate and drank pure water. That cured the issue. Realized I haven't taken pure tap water for years (always juice or milk). Note that the tap water here is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment