Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 16, 2015

Hole in the thumb

Dad asked if it's been cold with the blanket. I said no.

Last night it was cold. A lot of dreams were cut short, as I tried to tuck it in better. Oh well.

A lot of dreams with unknown symbolism.

I was walking along the channel. Enjoyed the beautiful sunrise. Turned towards the water and went through the bushes. One of the branches of a bush cut into the right thumb, 5 mm deep. That hurt and I started to wonder what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like that. Nothing came to mind. Then an entity popped up and tried to explain it to me.

In the dreams I often meet strange beings or strange people at the channel but I've never seen Keanu Reeves / Neo yet. At least that's the form that the entity took. The form seemed fake and I didn't understand why the entity would've wanted to look like Neo anyway.

Well, he had a strange idea, how it's possible to use pain or injuries for spiritual practice. He talked about dividing the hand into sections, then dividing those sections into smaller sections and so on.. basically a derivative of some sort, around the injury. I didn't get the point, but I thought perhaps he meant that I should pin-point the location of the injury and look it up in the accupuncture charts for a meaning.

Note that the thumb was wounded throughout all the dreams. However, it wasn't wounded on the physical body.

Another dream. I'm playing with kids at the summerhouse. We climb through a bunch of mess behind an old storage building. I accidentally tipped a scythe, which was leaning against the roof. It was so sharp that just with gravity, it cut through the roof. I took it away and put it somewhere less dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment