Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, February 20, 2015

Diet-summary of the week

Ate "normal" lunch at work today:
  • Boiled potatoes
  • Some sort of sauce
  • Meat ball
  • Pancake with cherry jam (a lot of sugar)
  • Kefir (pasteurized, of course)
About 2 hours after the lunch, I started feeling tired. This continued for about 4 hours.

Also noticed that this "normal" lunch produced a thick, heavy, warm clump of energy. With the help of concentration, the energy slowly rose from the abdomen and flew up the central column. An excess of this type of energy usually results in aggressive behaviour, which is an easy way to get rid of it. Rumors have it (English teacher from secondary school said so) that it's meat, which causes this energy. Though, I'm not convinced yet. Not always has meat produced that effect and I suspect some other boiled food may also have a similar result. This sort of energy is the most challenging to transform for spiritual purposes, however, it seems to be very good for enhancing intensity and willpower.
Edit: Right .. it also reduced eye-sight.

With raw food, that does not happen. So far it seems that it produces a cold, sparse, lightweight cloud of energy.
Edit: Raw food improved eye-sight and removed blemishes from my face.
Edit: Edit: Not sure, but I suspect it might be coconut .. when I ate it a lot, I got diarrhea the next morning.

Just like in the video that inspired me to experiment with this .. both diets / foods are merely tools. The most important tool is still concentration and concentration doesn't practice itself.

I'll quote master Owltwelve:
Concentration is a sort crucible for refinement of sexual energy. Without the heat of concentration, sexual energy remains heavy, & falls out of the body. In terms of purification; a somatic practice like the white skeleton meditation is very helpful.
Anyway, comparing the tastes, I conclude that a week of 100% raw food diet most likely does not cause any malnutrition issues. Since, if the body lacks something, then it would taste exceptionally good.

With the past few days, I've grown fond of raw food. So, my experimentation shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment