Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Cultivation

Went jogging today. 30 minutes of jogging (with several jolts of consciousness and weight reduction), after which, the energy intensity seems to have dropped. The sweating-hot cloud of energy hasn't popped up as strong as it did yesterday or a couple of days before.

Here's what I've been up to:
  • Occasional guru meditation (visualizing a Buddha in me, until I lose a sense of self and start feeling like a Buddha).
  • Visualize a high-intensity energy flow up the spine. I would shrink it, to increase the intensity even further.
  • Pinpoint and relax everything that seems to be tense.
This has been very effective for energy cultivation and focus practice.

1 comment:

  1. Something peculiar that I noticed while jogging.

    Went jogging and it was a pretty sunset with about +4 *C. Slightly tired already, I suddenly slipped on ice. When I reached home again, it was dark and about -1 *C. That's 5 *C drop within less than 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete