Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, February 19, 2015

Suspicious dreams

More dreams:

Woke up and found that father had made a gift. There was something next to the bed. Touched it and it seemed like a sphere of some sort.

Father came in, took the gift and put it on the table. In his hands, it was a box. I wasn't sure what was there on the table before or what was his gift.

Anyway, on the table there was some sort of a high voltage supply and a lamp. His gift somehow amplified the output to surreal levels. He switched it on. There were long arcs all over the table. As he cranked it up, I took some distance. In the tiny room, the arcs were several meters already. He was both hurt by arcs (I assumed that's why he groaned), while he was also fascinated about them, touching the arcs several times.

I did not understand his behaviour. To me it seemed that the device is very dangerous and care has to be taken during experiments.

Sister (runs a band of handicapped people) said she had a dream, where I had a seizure and transformed into a small kid afterwards.

Not a very promising plot, I might add. Though, there's a good point - one should not be afraid of these things, as fear is one of the main causes of those diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment