Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Uncle

Last night I fell asleep late and then barely had any dreams.

Uncle visited me (it's about 1 year and 1.5 months since his death). He told me something, which he considered very important. After that, he it seemed as if he had all the time. Asked advice and discussed a lot of stuff .. the whole night. So many topics and so much discussion that I've forgotten almost everything.

At some moment, I asked / commented on his ability to maintain form for such a long period of time (the whole night). His focus never faded, there were no glitches in his presence. I was fascinated by that, and said that I've been able to maintain such focus for only a couple of minutes at maximum.

I wasn't sure if I had seen an entity with uncle's form or if it really was him. I didn't interact with him much and as much as I did, he had changed beyond recognition within the few years before his death. Mentioned the visit to dad today. Dad confirmed uncle's ability to maintain full focus for at least a full day + night. Amazing .. I wish I could concentrate that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment