Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, February 20, 2015

Short white skeleton with a bang

Practised the White Skeleton meditation yesterday evening. It didn't go too well at the beginning, but gradually energy was released from the abdomen and concentration became easier. I did not close the door on purpose .. pretty often my focus was disturbed and I had to bring it back. I was a bit too lazy to do it the way I think it's meant to be done, so it took me less than 3 hours. But still, the effect was remarkable.

The aching in the shoulders disappeared, as well as did some other issues I had in the body.

For the past months I've noticed that the bathroom pipes make a gurgling sound, which is somehow related to the movement of energy .. similar to the snapping and crackling sounds in furniture, apartment floor and walls.

This gurgling happened several times during the practice. Also, when I finished the exercise with dissolving the white bones into energy within the hollow body visualization, there was the sound of an explosion outdoors (probably a firecracker). Though, the timing made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment