Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, February 21, 2015

Another diet comparison

I think I should've taken more regular water instead of juice. Urine seems to be very acidic, so no wonder the kidneys were having a hard time.

For comparison, today evening I ate the following:
  • Boiled potatoes
  • Salted herring
  • Onions
  • Sour cream
  • A slice of bread + regular butter
  • A lot of pasteurized vegetable juice + pasteurized fruit juice (with added sugar)
It seems that raw or salted fish does not generate that warm, thick and heavy energy. Not sure if it's a matter of raw vs. cooked meat or a matter of fish vs. pork.

Anyway, that also tasted really good and it seemed to have helped with the digestion (raw onions and boiled potatoes, I suspect).

In addition to making me feel sleepier, sugar also seems to make eye-sight worse. During the days I was on 100% raw food diet, my eyesight was better (I was amazed, actually) .. regardless of spending all the mornings, days and evenings at the laptop.

1 comment:

  1. For the moment I think I'll back off some more from the 100% raw food diet. Currently it was way too acidic. It needs some careful balancing. So far all the raw foods that I can think of, are acidic (which is great for a purification round, but not too good for a prolonged practise) .. some less, some more.

    Also need to keep in mind that what I eat, stays in the system for at least a week. So, whether or not the diet was too acidic, will turn out a few days later.

    ReplyDelete