Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, February 26, 2015

Teleportation-step


Cool fog. People wouldn't notice if someone disappeared or appeared.

While on my way home, I realized that my former fear about teleporting into another time is without foundation. When one visits a place and visualizes it, then a part of their consciousness is there. The lack of time-alteration is default simply because we are used to the idea that's how this reality works. Thus, it would rarely be a problem.

Then had an idea of how to train teleportation in a way that seems rather safe. While walking (and I walk a lot), I would visualize on stepping into another place (as if through a portal). Each time I take a step with my right foot, I would visualize stepping into an area close to my destination. This practice got my psi / energy moving around nicely. It needs more focus and more practice for it to have any other effect, but that's okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment