Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, February 28, 2015

Swimming pool dream

Relaxation and Guru yoga practice makes the body buzz with pleasure so that it's difficult to sleep. It also has an effect on the nerve system .. random parts of the body start twitching.

It's quite foggy again today.

Not as cool dreams last night as the night before, but some elements were still interesting.

When I mentioned there was a heavy wind yesterday and today as well, someone said there has been almost no wind (2 m/s).

They had built something large in the town. Although the building was not finished yet, they had filled the swimming pool with water and TV crew was there, interviewing someone. There were barely any walls around, so the water was supposed to be freezing cold. I visited the place with a friend who likes to swim in ice water. However, he did not want to, unless I failed miserably. I figured that with tummo and stuff, I could at least try the water .. I most likely wouldn't freeze within the first 10 seconds. So I walked up to the pool and dropped into the water (which had floor texture on it, for some reason - so to me it looked as if I dropped through the floor). I thought the lane was free, but as it turned out, there were people swimming underwater. I tried to make room for them, but apparently that did not work .. I had to swim back in front of them. So I only managed to do one lap, but for some reason everyone treated me as if I had been the first. Actually the one behind me was the first. Anyway, as I came out of the water, I noticed that for some odd reason, I had gone swimming with my backpack, which was now soaked. Also, as I returned to my clothes, most of them were red women clothes. I felt embarrassed and tried to act as if I didn't know whose clothes these were.

There were also other dreams, where a couple of friends visited some dangerous place behind the corner. They came back depressed. Although I knew hugging would express gayness, I hugged them anyway, as it helped dispel the depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment