Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Raw food?

Watched this one yesterday:

Suddenly saw my eating habits from another angle. What is more, I realized the meaning of the dreams from the previous post.

Basically, I've been eating anything and whenever that anything causes issues with energy flow, I've tried to work around it with willpower and concentration. Also, when there's been food that doesn't taste right, I've tuned my sense of taste so that I could clean the plate without effort.

Since so far I've been on an "everything" diet, I thought I might try a raw food diet as well, for comparison. This way I could perhaps more easily determine the effect of eating habits on energy flow and spiritual development.

Similar to how some people die from radiation or toxines, I think a full prolonged diet of raw food may also be deadly for some people (malnutrition, lack of fat, etc.). Let's see what I'll feel during / after a raw food diet for couple of days. Not sure I would be able to psychically auto-generate all the lacking nutrients yet. So, if I feel the body needs meat, dairy or fish .. it's all ready in the fridge.

Well, there was a media event with a lot of cake for lunch. Shopped for some fruits, vegetables on my way home.

I guess it's about 7 hours on the raw food diet. So far I've noticed the following:
  • Having difficulties thinking straight.
  • Too much saliva is being produced.
  • Feeling slightly tired.
  • The digestive system seems to be working better.
  • Pretty much no tension or stress anywhere in the body.
  • Bodily odour has reduced remarkably.
  • Energy movement is more active. Have experienced several jolts of consciousness, as well as near-OBE while awake (leaning out of body).
  • Something seems to be dissolving at the pineal gland and at the area where I have a back problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment