Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, February 22, 2015

Nothing

Ugh .. bored and nothing that I want to do. Resting awareness on emptiness seems to be the only thing I do want to do. However, it doesn't take long before the mind starts to wander around again. So, can't do that for very long either.

Edit: The practice, which I used to call grounding .. that seems to stimulate the motion of energy quite well.

Edit: Also started watching Mushishi. Already enjoyed the first episode a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Realized that what's keeping me away from emptiness is tension. Relaxed all the muscles last night and felt different today .. energy was moving around a lot better. Intensity grows the more I relax.

    So, I guess the idea is to stimulate the motion of energy (like conjure a potential) and then relax (which actually gets it moving down the potential).

    ReplyDelete