Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, February 19, 2015

Diet experiments continued


Neck is still stiff. Shoulders are also aching slightly.

Noticed that today morning I had improved resistance to cold. Opened the balcony window and left it open for 30 minutes?

Today's menu:
  • Coconut
  • Kiwi
  • Three bananas
  • Salad
    • Three champignons
    • Tomato
    • A piece of cucumber
    • Parsley
    • Pan salt
    • Herb spices
    • Pepper
  • A loaf of bread with 3 sprats
The loaf of bread tasted very good, but sprats left me indifferent .. so, probably I didn't really need sprats or oil after all.

Noticed that coconut made me feel slightly tired (similar to the effect of sugar).

Took a 1-hour nap during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment