Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Diet experiments

Food summary from yesterday:
  • Cake for lunch.
  • Two apples.
  • Two kiwis.
  • A carrot.
  • Two tomatoes + pan salt.
  • A piece of cucumber + pan salt with herbs.
  • Juice with no added sugar, colouring agents or preservatives.
All in all, pretty acidic.

Didn't sleep too well last night. Didn't feel that tired. Played around with some sort of a cloud of energy within the body. Moved it around from body part to body part. The cloud was white with a faint tint of blue and gold. The cloud was warm and it was viscous.

Although better, the digestive system had still procrastinated during the day. So, in bed it started rushing with it. Perhaps that issue is not caused by food but simply a lack of physical exercise. But then again, I probably wouldn't think of trying a raw food diet if I would be physically more active.

Since today morning, the left side of my neck is stiff. There are two potential reasons: neck was exposed to cold wind yesterday and / or body lacks fat.

With raw food, I've noticed that I pee more often. Previously I used to eat very dry food, barely drinking anything.
 Food summary for today:
  • Two apples.
  • One kiwi.
  • Salad:
    • Two tomatoes
    • Cucumber
    • Parsley
    • Brown Himalayan salt (contains a lot of sulphur)
    • Pan salt
    • Black pepper
  • A carrot.
  • Three champignons.
  • A banana.
Apple and kiwi tasted a lot more sweet today morning. The salad also tasted amazingly good.

Still feeling dull and clumsy. A slight stress has built up due to feeling dull for so long. It's the fear of not being able to completely fulfil my responsibilities. I feel that this sensation of dullness and clumsiness is fake or hollow. I know it is possible to overcome it, though, I'm currently not all too confident in taking the step (more like a leap).

Thinking straight doesn't seem to be a problem anymore. Managed to solve a medium complexity problem in a quite elegant way today. It took some effort at first, but the effect seemed to have been long-lasting.

Tomorrow I may try sprats to see if it's fat that I'm missing. Black bread would be nice, too. I've also been attracted by peanut butter (100% roasted peanuts).

2 comments:

  1. Hmm .. did something that I enjoyed, then visited the bathroom for ejecting the solid stuff. Now I'm feeling completely normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, now I'm starting to feel the effect on energy flow.
    Yay for purification..

    ReplyDelete