Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, February 19, 2015

German goods

Yay, the transformer core arrived. I'm once again pleasantly surprised by the customer service of German companies. Though, I think they slighly overdid it this time =D.

At first I thought they must've sent some other core, because the box was a bit too large and heavy for a 30 x 20 x 10 mm toroid.

Then I checked the papers in the pouch. According to the paper: "Dims: 30 x 20 x 3 cm". Wait, what? Well, that would certainly fit into the box and that might just weigh just as much.

The epic unboxing procedure:




Ah, there it is, in the top corner of the box.

..The Core..

.. and cardboard ..



Now that there's a lot of cardboard, perhaps some day I'll have an idea what to build out of cardboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment