Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 31, 2010

RV on weird places

Heard a few quite loud snapping sounds today morning. It's weird things snapping: window glass, wallpaper on the wall and something on my table.

Watched more of those Jerry Wills expedition videos. One of them was exceptionally interesting - the Arizona's time portal and the interview with Ron Quinn. The interview contained so much information during such a short amount of time that my head started to hurt =P. Some fresh air helped.

Then watched The Grand Canyon expedition, which was a bit boring, but Jerry mentioned that there was a Remote Viewer with them, who claimed to have seen a place nearby their expedition.

It was around 1 AM that I meditated and tried to remote view Sillustani. It was dark and blurry, so I couldn't see many details. I was on a stone that was partly out of the ground. When I wanted to see the symbol on it, I saw an upside-down T (doesn't seem like a symbol to me).

Well, actually there are a few stone towers and each of them has one stone with a symbol (lizard, snake, lightning) on it and I guess that some of those symbol stones are missing from the towers.

I tried remote viewing on the Arizona time portal as well. Couldn't see anything there, so I just waited. An idea came to my mind: if Ron Quinn had felt static electricity when something weird happened, then it could be that the quartz crystals get electrostatically charged with dry wind blowing on them. I suddenly felt like I had lost the part of me that I had dispatched to the location. A short time later I felt it just being far away (thought it had gone through the portal or something). I started seeing some really quick clips along with the feeling of the old times when there were still incan people wandering around. I remember seeing one of them in close-up, then a few of them dancing or something. I also saw some kind of a wheel cart, I guess. Can't remember any more clips. I thought maybe I could travel somewhere from there on, to see some clips of the past of some other places like Teotihuacan or Ti Wa Nacu or something. I think I saw a quick picture and a feeling, but I'm not sure anymore.

I took the "lost" part of me back and when I felt it had arrived, I tried to remote view the stone walls near the time portal - it was supposed to be a place where people have felt not being wanted there. Well, it did feel like that. So, I tried to ask what they were guarding there then. A picture of the Bermuda islands and recognized the similarity between those two places. A similar thing to the Arizona time portal is working down in Bermuda as well, although there haven't been any recent news about it and I had totally forgotten about it (actually, I had a hard time trying to remember the name of it while writing it down). I left, but I couldn't resist the curiosity to go there again later.

The meditation and RV attempts took only about 20 minutes. The RV attempts really got me dizzy and tired. My RV is quite awful and I guess that most of what I saw is probably just analytical overlay (induced by my thoughts and memories of the videos) anyway. However, if at least some tiny details of it were true (who knows?), then it would already be awesome.

Went to bed, but wandered off to the cave near the Arizona time portal again at 6 AM, when I couldn't sleep anymore (again =D). I saw a picture of a rotting head covered with crystallized salt that had probably dripped down from the ceiling of the cave. Then I saw some slimy water dripping down into the dust on the ground. Well, not very pleasant and it reminded me of what the researchers claimed to have seen in their dreams when they had reached the coffin of The Ice Maiden. A clear sign of being an unwanted and annoying guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment