Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 1, 2010

Tired

Practiced PK randomly on random objects today and yesterday as well. I also practiced forming and moving a bump (or multiple bumps) around in the mattress before falling asleep. Usually, this has been the easiest exercise for me. Most of the time I just have to put some negligible effort into it once and then I can already more easily attain the feelings of objects around me. For some reason though, yesterday it was somewhat more difficult than usual.

I was already tired yesterday and today morning I was exhausted. It could be that I miscalculated my lunch time and had to eat late. I also had to visit the bathroom for 2-3 times during the night and then at 6 AM, I suddenly lost my dreams again..

I realized how I had been misusing all of my stuff along with my body. So far I have used it as if it were just a tool that I can wear out and buy a new one. After coming home, I noticed how my boots had started to wear out, because I hadn't waxed them for a long time. What is more, when my father looked at these boots, he said that they were probably already leaking some water. I said they were not (deluding myself). I guess it's the same reason why I fail to notice when I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment