Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bitten by myself

Ow, right hemisphere hurts a little.

I've had problems pinpointing the bindu. So, last night I moved the point of focus a bit further back on the skull.

Several moments of consciousness being shifted into the void, without body awareness or any senses.

Switched from focusing on a point to focusing on myself sitting on the bindu. Experienced a shift of consciousness. Enjoyed sitting in the faint pleasure and smell of burning incense sticks (there were no incense sticks in my room, btw) for some time.

I guess I was slowly sinking in from the pleasure and light at the top of the head, into a slightly more murky and darker place. Eventually lost awareness there.

A strange dream. Actually more like an OBE. I was a black cat walking around in the shallow white snow outside. At the same time, I was its surroundings (those small fir trees, the road, the snow), as well as a man walking down the road not far from the cat. I guess I channelled more of the consciousness into that man. In this process, I became less aware of the cat's body. Suddenly, somehow the cat leaped at the man's (my) left arm and bit it. As it did so, I saw and felt the cat's teeth, jaws, muscles, blood vessels, etc. inside out. I was the cat biting the man and I was the man being bitten at the same time. Something did not seem right about the cat, though. There was something inside its mouth or throat, which did not seem normal. Analytical overlay: rabies?

Edit: Saw that not-a-star again last night, pulsing in through the balcony window.

No comments:

Post a Comment