Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 19, 2014

Concentration practice

Uncle has fallen into a coma.

Concentration practice on a bindu (have targeted the one in the crown chakra again) has had an effect on the dreams. I've started to remember entire conversations from within the dreams.

Have been also feeling pretty floaty every now and then. Empathy has become more intense again (touch, smell senses, emotions and thoughts on objects in a movie or on a picture).

Occasionally I've also seen light emanating from the area of focus.

There have been a few moments, when I've experienced something opening up, something dripping down from there, etc. During one of these experiences, there was a mild sharp pain in a point slightly above the head (when I focused on that).

No comments:

Post a Comment