Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 25, 2014

Teach me to fly

When targeting the throat chakra, focus tends to wander down towards the heart. Also, some time ago when focusing on the throat chakra, I found a construct of a large machine aimed at the center of the chakra. This machine focused consciousness into a really tiny point. When compared to my usual focus, the intensity was now inconceivable.

Alertness in the dreams has reduced a little in the meanwhile.

One of the dreams stood out. Entered a room and found Caspar flying around real happy. He had just recently learned to levitate. Wanted to learn to fly as well. I guess there was a third being (couldn't see nor sense them) in the room, who then focused on me (did sense the being then). While the being was applying focus on something inside my consciousness, various doubts surfaced. Sensed that this being wouldn't be able to help me with the doubts. These doubts would in fact disable the effort that this being put forth to help me. Tried to solve the problems and overcome the doubts as fast as I could. Feared I wouldn't be fast enough. Attempted to overcome this fear as well.

I guess I became lost in the dreams at some point. Can't remember what happened next.

No comments:

Post a Comment