Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Drooling

Drooling for what Owltwelve has described on the forum. Pleasure that unfolds when one focuses on the tiny bindu points inside the chakras. 2nd puberty, astral travel into the apertures inside the bindu points, etc.

So awesome.

Too bad I haven't gotten anywhere near that yet. Haven't even managed to learn to OBE on will. I'm seeking for what might be the key problem holding me back. Then, after I've found something, it wears out in a couple of days and there I am seeking for another key again. An infinite effort trying to find something to start from, only to find that I've yet again forgotten some important aspects (the other keys which I had found just months ago).

He also emphasized the importance of celibacy. Well, so far I've managed to keep celibacy only until it has stopped on its own. Perhaps with constant focus on bindu, I could learn to use it up before it overflows the tank and causes me to lose celibacy again.

Argh .. want to get that 24/7 focus on a bindu point going again.

Edit: When I focus attention into a point this small, it tends to wander around and falls off the spot. Nvm, found a workaround - shrink the consciousness, that is visualizing the point, in on the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment