Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Finite bubbles of infinite

Suddenly realized something, when I saw my interest in science and tech from a different angle. It looked like a finite bubble that contains the infinite (can never get enough, unless I step out of the bubble). Somehow I hadn't analyzed this part of myself previously. Now that I had, the mind seemed more silent for a few hours.

Found anime, movies and stuff too childish yesterday. I guess I've gotten what I had sought.

In one of the dreams last night, I saw myself leak psi again. Ego kept fighting for its survival again. Decided to do something about it, focused on the unrefined psi, which was the cause of all this. Visualized it being burned and purified into fine psi. Heat was produced and the amount of this heavy unrefined psi lessened. Started feeling lighter, more transparent and better in general :)

No comments:

Post a Comment