Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy lunch

Forgot to mention a dream in the previous post. It was a warm and sunny day and there was a group of us at the seaside not far from our farmhouse. We had gone there to simply enjoy the weather and the sea. After being there for some time, and having discussed a lot of cool subjects, I noticed a thunder cloud in the distance. The more I looked at it, the closer it became. It was a strange cloud, because the lightning was continuous - no separable strikes but always hitting the sea while moving around. Eventually noticed how the forks of lightning affected the water - it sort of splashed it around, almost as if repelling water. Showed it to other people, we packed our stuff and left the seaside. A very calm, cool and yet powerful dream.

Last night I found myself in an unstable reality-like environment. I was in my room, as were a couple of other people. Not sure what they were doing, but I decided to take a small plastic bag, place it on a nail on the wall and levitate it around the room.

Something amazing happened today. I ate a full lunch, after which, I suddenly realized just how happy I am. What an euphoric feeling. Probably due to the tooth problems, I hadn't eaten properly for days. It's cool how something this small can bring so much happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment