Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bizarre dreams

Tooth problems as well as work-related tests have messed with the sleeping schedule a bit. Went to sleep early last night.

Ah, by the way, since this tooth has now penetrated the gums, there's another one coming.

Played some sort of an RPG adventure video game in one dream. At the same time, explored some sort of strange symmetry in the universe. Realized something, which my mind can't comprehend yet.

In another dream, I found myself in a foreign apartment block. Don't know if we had moved or not .. just that it was different. Went outdoors, stopped and stared at another 9-storey apartment block building. The building was so slanted that it had me wonder how people manage to live there (cupboards and shelves sliding across the room, the need for stairs on the floor surface, etc.). This puzzled me, until the apartment block collapsed. Startled at first, but then accepted what had happened. This wasn't the only building that was slanted, though. Soon, another one collapsed at a distance. Stared at our apartment block, which seemed steady and would most likely stand there for hundreds of years to come.

Walked around the corner of our apartment block building to find what I had thought to be the cause for those slanted buildings - a large excavation site. Several bulldozers were roaming about, yellow-hatted workers walking around. When I had reached the site, suddenly there were a lot of other people behind me, wanting to go past me as I was standing on the edge of a wall. To let people through, I jumped off. It seemed a fairly high drop, but people jumped after me.

Down there, I kept a safe distance from the ruins of what seemed like a Soviet Union tunnel system that was now collapsing. A couple of workers narrowly escaped some of those bricks falling from an archway. Out of nowhere, a herd of tourists appeared on top the ruins. They had no idea of the dangers and kept crawling in, falling, jumping, coming down. Once down here, they looked like kids. A lot of them got injured, not sure if any of them died.

I was still standing there, looking into the depths of the ruins of the tunnel system. Some time later, a couple emerged from the tunnel system - my uncle (the one, who had a brain tumor) and his wife. They came out unharmed, worrying not about anything collapsing. Uncle was perfectly healthy and well. He told me he didn't find "the rods".

Apparently, they had entered the tunnel system a long time ago, to find a few components for some sort of an amplifier device I was building. However, they had been in the tunnel system for so long that I couldn't even remember them having entered (or maybe they went there on their own?). On the other hand, I knew the dark corners of the tunnel system by heart .. had been there a lot (without remembering, when exactly). I had also thought there were no "rods" there. It had been a while since I last met them, so I was real happy to see them again :).

1 comment:

  1. Those ruins were of the shopping mall. Its demolition is currently still on-going.
    The demolition was started in February (about a month after the dream).

    ReplyDelete