Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, April 29, 2011

Complex web

Wanted to experience an OBE or two yesterday night. While waiting for the body to fall asleep, I suddenly saw the body as a complex web of subsystems and connections between them. These fractal-like mountains of subsystems looked dark on a greenish yellow gradient background. The outline of these "mountains" fit within the shape of the body.

Along with the body, my mind was slipping as well. So, I gave willpower a boost and tried to focus it all on the point where I wanted to OBE to (Moon). Although I started to feel my presence becoming stronger at the destination, body cells also became excited. Body woke up and it became even more difficult to keep focus on the destination. I guess boosting willpower is not a very good idea for pk and OBE practice.

4 comments:

  1. Like you said, it's usually the best to go with the flow, and see where it takes you. If your subconcious has heard what you want to achieve, it tends to help you in that direction for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct.

    It's amazing, how many reflexive actions we usually take to stop the flow. Sometimes I realize it's just a habitual pattern, sometimes I don't. Probably takes some more practice to completely "hack into the subconscious".

    I stated the goal so that I felt it was acknowledged (enough willpower). A couple of times I noticed these habits of holding onto some feelings and released them to go with the flow. That was when I started seeing this complex web.

    Couldn't wait much longer, as I was falling asleep - last desperate attempt before falling into the black hole. It was such a black hole that I can't even remember the dreams =D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is different of course, but I notice that I have much greater success when I'm not tired usually.

    By the way, as someone who studies physics; metaphysics, consciousness, etc. I highly recommend Thomas Campbell's, "My Big Toe", (theory of everything trilogy). It is amazingly good, & he explains meditation & OBEs very well.

    I am reading the 1st book in the series now. It's actually one big book which he divided for the sake of easier reading, but it really flows! Anyway check it out if you are so inclined. It has already given my meditation & OBEs a boost:)

    http://www.my-big-toe.com/

    youtube lecture/primer

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akgCb85PG-A

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    Though, it might take some time for it to arrive . That Dream Yoga book was supposed to arrive in 4 weeks at max, but it's already months since I ordered it =D.

    ReplyDelete