Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ethics

Pranayama practice was different yesterday evening. I've found that when one focuses on something other than their breathing while performing breathing exercises, then it's less likely to become out-of-breath. I focused on the reflection of street lamps and other buildings on the balcony door while practicing pranayama and occasionally lost awareness of my body.

Before falling asleep, I almost had an OBE as a result of focusing on a blank state of mind for long enough.

By acting skeptical, we will be skeptical.


Decided that I would continue practicing pk in public. If someone asks "What the heck is this?" then the best answer in my opinion would be "That's exactly what it is." Thinking this way shouldn't introduce any constructs that would hinder one's progress. This might make people ask us to always prove them that it's real, which might make our everyday lives crazy. On the other hand, why would we want to hold on to it anyway .. it feels so fake and temporary. It doesn't matter what others think of us and it's not even worth worrying about. It's worse to be stagnant than look crazy.

Treasure Hunter's video still blows my mind:

While crossing the pedestrian bridge today, talking with a friend, I felt the bridge and asphalt bending around my feet like never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment