Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Translating

While I was translating dad's abduction article to English, I felt occasional faint and dull painstrikes as well as density warps somewhere at the top of my head. Happened to raise my eyes at some point and noticed that the radiometer had become really slow again. About 4 cm from the 100 W halogen lamp (as close as I dare to put it without breaking it), I think. Recorded my attempts to slow it down further with active stasis field again. It slowed down, but didn't become to a total standstill.

With each sentence that I translate, I feel so in it that I can almost sense the thoughts of the beings whom father accompanied. Occasionally I started to feel a strong sensation of lifting up. Also, while reading, I could feel the paper and see it slightly moving around, changing shape.

Ok, I think the first write of it is done. Got to reread it, fix some bugs and then send it to someone else for reading. Here it is:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13457124/alar_ufo.pdf 

No comments:

Post a Comment