Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, April 18, 2011

Nice timing

Watched Matrix with father yesterday evening. We occasionally paused it and had little discussions. A lot of thanks, dad .. quite a few pieces of the puzzle clicked together again. Now I understand better why progress has to be smooth and why we can't just suddenly break through the barrier of doubt and disbelief - it would be like running kamikaze onto an unknown minefield. That's why we have a hard time practicing without belief at first (we're cautious). With each round, the wall crumbles a little and we see more of what's out there. This way we learn the unknown without injuring ourselves.

About 6 hours of sleeptime and yawning at lectures again. After the last lecture, I asked the lecturer a few questions and went to the 1st floor. I felt like visiting our "mission control room" even though I couldn't think of a reason why I should go there. It felt a bit queer opening the door and saying Hi and then just leaving the room again. Well, what the heck =P .. stepped in.

Lol, a cool friend had come back from ESTEC and said he had just clicked on the "Send" button when I opened the door =D. He had just sent me an e-mail in order to arrange a meeting. Perfect timing. He offered some waffles with honey - another good reason for stepping by =P.

Walked home, still laughing it off on the way. It was quite windy and I decided to gather my courage, take pictures and record a pk attempt on flags. Well, it didn't feel very awesome, but I hope it would at least spark some inspiration. Funny, how people who passed by, commented on me taking pictures of the flooded river.



Oh, forgot to mention that the radiometer stood still again yesterday. I put it even closer to that 100W halogen lamp .. less than 1 inch now.

Uploading the video took roughly 4 hours. So, I slept for a few hours. Before falling asleep, I spotted the stage of seeing vivid imagery. There was an asian woman having her hair cut with a knife. I remember that she had quite an interesting point of view on everything. I felt love towards her through herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment