Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Swimmin' against flow

When we were out jogging with father yesterday morning, there was always wind against us for the last few kilometers. No matter where or how quickly we turned, it was always against us. Even between the buildings, there was wind coming from the walls towards us. It was fun, but always running against a strong cold wind was a bit exhausting.

Went to lab. On my way there, there was a plastic bag, which started rolling. There didn't seem to be much wind or at least, I didn't sense any .. yet. The bag was rolling in the direction of a short concrete wall for a cellar entry. It suddenly gained altitude before the wall and flew over it, falling down on the other side. That looked cool.

Some time later, I was out in the wind, playing around with leaves and stuff flying around. Things moved more-or-less according to my intention. Wind was often changing directions around me, sometimes causing small whirlwinds to appear.

Though, things often moved in queer ways without any pk attempts on them. A chocolate wrapper had a lift-off and went flying in a certain direction. Then suddenly it skidded in mid-air, turned around and flew back to where it first took off.

Spotted a perfect shape in the sky .. a cloud with the shape of a rake head. Every pin was of the same width, length and density. Though, it took me maybe 15 seconds to get the camera out and it had already dissolved quite a bit by that time. About 30 seconds later, this funny cloud was no more :'(.



At the lab, I was slightly moody. We were trying to test another guy's code, but nothing worked. First the right port didn't appear (took a few times of replugging the cable to get it to recognize the port). Computer programs hanged so that even Task Manager couldn't kill them. After killing the program, another program stopped responding. Right after, his mouse started teleporting around the screen, clicking at random places. We were laughing it off and my mood was slightly changing for the better. He replugged the cable again and <a really loud snap somewhere in the room> happened at that exact time. And from that moment on, everything was working well again.

Either my mood changes when there's a blockage somewhere along my spine or a blockage occurs when my mood changes. I guess this is what makes me feel uncomfortable. Something in the stomach seems to be another cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment