Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 24, 2011

Galactic Federation of Light

Couldn't motivate myself to practice leaving for OBE-s before waking up in the morning. Though, everything feels different from what it used to (brighter and more shifty). Even if it's only partial OBE-s, it's still worth keeping at it. Haven't practiced pk for the last few days. Simply meditating and making attempts at OBE-s already seems fair enough.

Watched a video from Galactic Federation of Light that sister had suggested to me (this one). Or more accurately, I watched most of it. I found it ironic that he sounded like Mr. Smith from The Matrix. Everything he said that science didn't accept, I had heard from physicists, biologists and other scientists before him (some of which was already stated about 100 years ago by Max Planck and others). At first I had the urge to comment on it (comments were disabled), but then I realized that it's all a matter of definition, really. He had defined science differently and the science he was angry at, wasn't the same science that I love. I have to admit, he had a lot of knowledge. However, his arrogance and hatred made it all seem rather suspicious. Why should one use these character properties to convey something this divine? In my opinion, this way the most important point of it all goes missing - unconditional love and everything that derives from it. <Sister came home, which was quite unexpected>

Watched some more Serial Experiments Lain with dad. Finished the series. I think I'm starting to understand the Matrix trilogy, but Lain still "bakes my noodles" =P.

Have been forgetting to mention that I've noticed an increase in the frequency of these snapping sounds. I've started to feel them somehow. With the recent OBE practices, I've started seeing some weird stuff flying around (bright spots, but a bit different this time - moving around in 3d). Also, the feeling of everything bending, shifting and wobbling around me has changed .. I think it wobbles more now.

No comments:

Post a Comment