Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, April 22, 2011

Sneaky healing

About a week ago I made a secret attempt to heal dad's shoulder. He hadn't been able to sleep at night because of the pain. The following 2 days, it didn't hurt and he said it only itched a little and felt a bit numb. Then it started to hurt again. He wondered if he had somehow healed himself with energy while we were watching the Matrix. I didn't tell him about my attempt.

Went jogging with dad again.

For the last few days, I've been falling asleep on meditation and pk attempts. I figured I had a deficiency of vitamins and minerals again.

Watched some layers of Serial Experiments Lain with dad.

Owltwelve has posted a lot of OBE videos on the forums that I had skipped for later. Watched some of them yesterday night. It seems that I have been using a lot of the methods for reaching an OBE, but I still haven't had a full OBE.

Cycled through the techniques and kept trying to leave in a lot of different ways for about 1.5 hours. Well, I always kept falling back before I got far enough with the deepening. Stuff either snapped really loud or focus just hopped back on the body out of habit. Often the body was all twitching and it was difficult to keep from moving it (or keep it from moving). There were a couple of semi-successful attempts as well.

After about 1.5 hours, both my mind and body started to fall asleep and my attempts became more chaotic. Sometimes I found myself in the living-room, popped back in body and woke up. Sometimes I was observing something (can't remember what), sun shining on it (even though it was a couple of hours past midnight).

With these practices, the back of my skull started to hurt from pressure. While rubbing hands in front of my face, outside of physical hands, I started feeling pressure on my 3rd eye.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome man! Keep doing the healings:)

    Sometimes I find myself wishing I had realized the things I could do, before my mother passed away. I believe that I really could have prolonged her life with my current ability. Though, I would say that my mother's passing was the main catalyst which inspired me on this path, & one of the reasons I train so hard:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete