Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dangerous subliminal thoughts

My control has dropped again. While writing thesis text on radiation and radiation testing, I feel like I'm subconsciously increasing the radiation levels around me. It's difficult to read text without seeing and feeling it through, but on the other hand, I don't like harmful geisting. I'm glad that not everything manifests that pops into my mind. Should either meditate on Ganesha or visit that old hermit in my visualized world again.

A resemblance to Piccolo in "Dragon ball", Neo and Smith in "Matrix" and Lain and Wild Lain in "Serial Experiments Lain" - all battling with themselves. How should one actually go about solving this issue?

Meditated a little, but started feeling sleepy again. Went to bed and tried some OBE techniques again, but felt a bit tired and demotivated for this. Yesterday's 1.5 hours of constantly shooting techniques and trying to get out were pretty tiring. Fell asleep with both mind and body again. Tried again before waking up.

Ate something, watched a couple of Rich2150x's videos on OBE vibrations. My eyes kept falling shut and I was yawning even though I slept well at night and even slept for a couple of hours during the day. 

Anyway, went to bed and started practicing leaving for an OBE again (another session of at least 1.5 hours). This time I used the levitation method instead. Occasionally I also focused on the static noise in the background. Still no full OBE-s, but this time it occasionally felt somewhat real already. When I occasionally woke up, it felt as if I had had an OBE - a lot of my awareness had to gather back into the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment