Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Psychic hand-made explosives

With these recent OBE attempts, I feel I've changed. A couple of days ago I felt like a lot of little pieces of the puzzle started coming together. My self-confidence has experienced a boost. Courage seems to be rising as well. It seems like there is barely any doubt left .. now I'm certain that pk is real.


Actually, I even feel I've become a bit arrogant and need to polish it so that I wouldn't hurt others by saying something off. Yesterday I made 1 mistake, today I made 4 mistakes in my behavior.


Ex minister of defense held a lecture today. In his speech, he mentioned physical, chemical and astrological weaponry. I thought I misheard it and asked what he meant by astronomical weapons. <laughter>. It turned out I had heard it correctly .. he said astrological and meant all kind of psychic attacks. Also, he mentioned that emergency service had officially ordered hundreds of water witches for detecting bombs. Cool..


Just slept this night. Practiced for OBEs in the morning. This time I simply relaxed all muscles and lied in bed, waiting. Occasionally told the body to sleep. It sometimes triggered uncontrollable movements to keep itself awake. Continued with the waiting, trying to keep the mind more-or-less silent but awake. 


A syringe construct with a sharp needle popped up. I moved it out onto the balcony and started dissolving it. It seemed to have consisted of at least 3 different layers that I had to dissolve separately. When it had dissolved, I realized that I was on the balcony, seeing my surroundings .. <startled back into body>.


Some kind of a wandering thought brought me into the living room. When I became aware that I was seeing my surroundings again, I got snapped back into body.


Tried to OBE to the Moon again, though, this attempt didn't last too long. I don't know what I saw, but it looked as if there were a wall to my right. A wall covered in / made of the same dust that was everywhere else on the surface of the Moon.


It seems that there's "too many mind" again - should meditate again sometime soon.


Realized that I had barely eaten anything for the last couple of days.

Hm, came back to my room from the kitchen and noticed that there was 11:11 on the projector clock. Also, there seems to be 11:11 on post time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great! It happens to me that I snap back to soon sometimes. What has helped me so far is deepening & having a solid goal. Sometimes I've been fortunate enough to project directly to my goal environment, which reminds me that it's important to get some significant distance between you & your body. I have found that the body does want to pull you back. I'm still working on developing some consistency & duration. It's tuff, but it is helping me with PK & other things:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, it does seem to be a bit more difficult to keep sitting right next to the body than to sit somewhere farther away.

    ReplyDelete