Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, April 7, 2011

Focus

I think I made a semi-conscious decision on changing my pk practices. These "chest" exercises are back, but not only during meditation. Unpleasant thoughts pop up when I let my mind wander too much. I've been somewhat afraid of sharp blades for quite a while and constructs of knives start forming around me when I'm beginning to lose focus. Even though they occasionally fly through me, they don't injure me. Quite challenging for self-control.

Concentrating on the wall in front of me worked pretty well. It would be awesome to be able to completely focus on one thought for about an hour.

I thought I would go jogging .. guess not, pants haven't been washed. Thought I would go to gym then .. nope, those pants haven't been washed either. Can't let me escape my meditation =D.

Meditated on a Ganesha statue. Acquired the feeling of the statue and the feeling that I think this statue was meant to relay. The statue was wisely smiling at my consciousness, easily penetrating my ego layer. When I popped out of focus and thought I've got the feeling of it, it was there, smiling again, as if asking: "You really think so?"

After slipping with my focus, I started feeling tired again, just like I did before starting meditation. Went to bed and continued meditation in the dreams. My ego suit (or eggar suit, like Rich2150x called it =D) now feels soft and clean.

Meditated on Ganesha again before bed. There's this feeling of unconditional love and gentleness to this statue and when I focus on this, the atmospheric density around my head gets a boost and I start feeling warm all over.

Though, this feeling was gone by the next morning. Didn't feel too comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment