Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, April 30, 2011

Yellow light in green woods

I've still been practicing some OBE stuff, but it feels like the motivation is fading. Just sleeping a lot lately.

Caught a little bit of cold at uncle's concert yesterday evening. Throat feels a bit sore.

After taking a nap just a moment ago, I played around with pk just before fully waking up. Tried to lift my body weight from the mattress. I saw a yellow light on a leaf-green background around me, which reminded me of being in a leaf-tree forest, sun shining through the leaves. The more I pushed myself upwards (or the more I felt being pushed), the brighter this yellow light became. This light amazed me, because it felt so soft and pure. For some reason, when I think about myself, I don't feel it. I seem to be convinced that I couldn't possibly be so good that I could feel like this towards myself. This is probably why it boggled my mind when I saw that light coming from me. How can such a heavenly light come out from the middle of a dark nowhere? There has to be a light-source, a hole in the dark cover, from where the true self shines through.

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome progress man; it's just like PK, better to do a little consistently than to be a weekend warrior. You don't have to give up, but build OBE related habits:)

    It sometimes happens to me that there is a mind split between body awareness & the astral environment. Just an hour ago, I was my body was numb, I could see & touch other areas of my house. The vividness of the OBE awareness would come & go, & I had a little trouble with completely letting go of the physical body. I did mild deepening, but I think the problem was that I had residual caffeine in my system from lunchtime coffee. I Had a decent nap before waking up numb though, so I will try again in a few hours:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..
    Yup, need to at least get to the stage where I left off a couple of years ago =).

    Cool, I think I experienced a similar mind split last night.

    I suspect that I've worked body awareness into a habit since being stuck in dreams during early childhood.

    For some reason, it seems as if deepening didn't have much effect. Maybe if I could fully keep at it for 10 minutes or more without popping back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alo^Ha, dono how i wound up here, ummm i had this basic everyday short nap, outside in my beach chair. so i dozed off for about may be "15 minutes"? ok, i saw my body shape in a LOTUS shape, in a fuzzy, yellow light, very soft, rising up^ and my "flesh" was not there just the lotus shape of myself, seemed i was "behind" the shape of me, as if i was observing my shape from about 6 ft distance behind me. so i simply "rose up" then floated in that soft yellow light, then back down slowly, the whole thing was just so calming, and serene. no other special "bliss" or nothing other, then just "woke up" out of the "nap"?? wow...never happened to me ever...i wonder why..why this happened. what is the meaning? i do not practice yoga, i do not research it until after the account of what i just stated. so why? lol...now i am researching why!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha!
    Cool..

    I don't know, maybe that's the reason .. to produce a spark that inspires for doing some research on the subject.

    You could focus on the feeling of it every now and then, bringing it to your everyday life ;).

    ReplyDelete