Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

GRUB

While meditating in bed, before falling asleep yesterday night, I occasionally noticed that I was seeing a yellow light around my head. When I focused in on it, I started seeing a huge rush of gold and jewels out of the top of my head.

Something happened to my linux partition. GRUB now only prints "GRUB" on the screen and then hangs.

After hours of debugging, I found out that everything is fine except that my Windows Bootloader no longer boots linux. So that's the update that it installed yesterday =/. Got it working .. better than it used to.

Found laptopkeys.com, thought of ordering a new key and that no. 2 no longer stays in place. Got to work on fixing stuff with pk.

There was still time for the lecture and I focused on a door that happened to be open. Experienced that familiar habit of stopping it whenever it would move too noticeably. Though, moving it wasn't my goal in the first place, I just wanted to improve my atmospheric density which I hadn't felt for a few days or so. When I rose up and started walking, the weird but cool feeling of atmospheric density was there again.

My mobile phone has been acting weird recently. It acts almost like it did one morning when I was tired and thought "Shut up". It no longer rings, only beeps when someone is calling or when there's a clock alarm. With an alarm, it no longer shows anything on the screen. Weird.

Watched Matrix Reloaded with father and discussed some of this stuff again yesterday.

Meditated in bed before falling asleep. When I was about to experience an OBE, the surroundings snapped loud, startling me back. 

There was a strange ticking noise coming from somewhere .. kind of reminded the sound of the radiometer spinning really fast. I woke up, took a look at it and it was standing still.

In dreams, we were exploring a building (again), while trying to avoid being caught (it was a restricted area). Used something similar to remote viewing or OBE to spy on the crew and look around. At first I couldn't do this for very long .. my focus became fuzzy and I lost track of my surroundings. Later I could hold my focus much longer and easily move around in the restricted area without being seen.

2 comments:

  1. fridgenatious

    heh, just read that you're a scorpio. i'm a scorpio too. though i'm not sure if that itself even means anything, lol

    your dad is a really cool guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Not sure if it means anything either. I don't have a clue of how timing could be related to personality, but it seems that Scorpio describes me pretty well.

    Yeah, he's cool. A dad of dreams in a lot of aspects. Though, he often seems a bit too conservative .. like most older people.

    ReplyDelete