Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, April 28, 2011

CFL glowing

For a short moment, I saw a part of the Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL) glowing yesterday evening (it was switched off). I only saw it from the corner of my eyes.

Approached it with my analytical mind, trying to figure out if it might have been the LED on my shaving machine or the headlights of a car parking. Looked at the CFL from multiple angles, but the LED didn't shine through the spiral at all. The same seemed to be the case with car lights. Moreover, the part of the bulb that glowed, was facing away from the window. The first thought that popped into mind was static electricity - these bulbs work on high voltage. Though, I hadn't been close enough for this.

Cool. It would be fun to get this consistent enough =). 

Edit: It was static electricity. The lamp seems to be amazingly sensitive to electrostatically charged objects moving around in the room.

Lately I've been watching birds flying, imagining, how flying looks & feels like. It often feels pretty surreal to look back on the road and keep walking, feeling birds flying above me. Took a nap and thought it would be fun to see and feel through a bird's body. Saw a girl walking a dog instead. <snor>. Fell asleep.

Practiced some energy manipulation before going to sleep. Gathered psi below my feet for balance and then started leaning myself forward, slowly. As I was leaning forward, a shield popped up in front of me and pushed me back. Tried to lean forward as much as possible, without falling over. It was pretty fun, but for some reason this shield didn't work when I had leaned too far .. fell to bed.


Hm, 11 *C, 11:11:00 AM at the time of writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment