Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Atmospheric density

Recently I've been focusing on increasing atmospheric density around me again. I visualize the feeling of walking around in water and use the feeling to gather psi around me. Crossing the pedestrian bridge becomes more and more weird and while passing by other people, I sometimes feel the fields of denser psi interacting.

The feeling that I got from the dream a few days ago has been popping up occasionally. When it does, I feel a lot more connected to everything and my potential feels unbounded.

While at a lecture, where I was showing "respect" to a lecturer by yawning and falling asleep in the front row, I happened to stare at the edge of the table. I had been focusing on psi moving around to keep myself awake and I saw a great amount of psi rising over the edge of the table. At first I thought it was the projector or something that's flickering at 50 Hz, but when I looked at the spot a few more seconds, it became amazingly vivid.

After trying to open the lab door with the lock bolt halfway out, I came to the conclusion that it must have been phasing. When we left the room with someone else, I felt like playing a prank and intended on something funny happening with the door while he was trying to lock it. A moment later he went like "WTF?" and unlocked the door again XD. The latch bolt had become stuck. It started working a few seconds later again.

Finished Doom 3. Actually, it became really good by the end. Didn't get to guessing locker codes, but by the end, I felt where monsters spawned, where they were going to spawn and for most of the time, managed to plan ahead. While playing this, the density of psi around me sometimes changed.

It was raining slightly .. a perfect opportunity for rainshield practice. I've also been targeting puddles and the river for attempts on deforming water surface recently.

Attempted pk pull on a fridge door at the supermarket. It snapped, but didn't open yet.

While listening to soma.fm groovesalad today evening, I occasionally felt big waves of tingling run over my brain. The waves started somewhere from the upper-back of the neck and moved to the forehead. It's like the chills that I get from anything that I really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment