Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sleep yoga

There seems to be a correlation between "being drained by morning" and sleeping in certain postures. When I sleep straight with my heels crossed, I soon feel my body tingling with psi. When I just sleep straight, I feel slightly less energized afterwards. Sleeping "crouched" I think blocks psi pathways and there are leaks going on everywhere .. usually I have started to feel drained within minutes. It's like performing hatha yoga in sleep. Unfortunately, the book on dream yoga hasn't arrived yet .. ordered it 3 weeks ago, I think.

Bent a tree with ease while looking out of the window in a dream. It wasn't very efficient, but it worked well. I wish it were real =).

Meditation on that Ganesha statue has an awesome effect. Two days ago, I noticed that father had changed remarkably again .. when I meditate, almost everyone around me become nice, calm and lovely. Yesterday I felt ecstatic when I came home. The feelings of love, peace and joy are more intense than before. Thanks for the statue, Mom!

Visited the department store again with that hanging sign and vent pipe behind it. Even though it was more crowded and more people were walking around, the sign stood still. Maybe the vent pipe hadn't been turned on .. but why shouldn't it have been turned on? Perhaps it was a false alarm of a false alarm back here: http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/2011/03/hit-sign.html. When I focused on the sign and tried to swing it like I had done with the tree in the dream .. it started swinging from a stand-still. From then afterwards, the sign was always swinging whenever I looked at it (like the last time).

No comments:

Post a Comment