Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Clumsy

I was really hungry, when I came home today. I put a few eggs boiling and prepared a huge mug of Kama (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_(food)). Reached for sugar and somehow I managed to perform some weird move so that I wiped the cup over, splashing all my clothes, table, the chair, kitchen floor, door and everything full of that stuff. Actually, I have never even seen or thought it possible that someone could bring such a chaos from just one tipped mug. Furthermore, when I have spilled something, it has usually happened in a controlled manner (it hasn't dropped where I absolutely didn't want it to drop).


Too bad, I thought and spent additional half an hour cleaning the mess before I could eat anything. I couldn't understand why I had to do this. Following up on yesterday's post, I started thinking that there's got to be a reason for this, but I really couldn't see any. I know that I'm not that sloppy, unless I'm really tired or nervous about something, but none of these were the case this time. I thought maybe my subconsciousness is up to something funny; haven't been feeling aware of it for quite a while.

Father came home right when I had finished cleaning up so that I could discuss stuff with him again. He had been watching a few crop circle videos and was convinced that the Grays are (were) planning an enhancement on the magnetic field of Earth for the upcoming rise in solar activity. I, a bit disappointed in my clumsiness in handling such simple objects as mugs, tried to crack his excitement. Indeed, the video he showed was a bit suspicious. On the other hand, the idea of a magnetic shield really does seem to clear up the meaning for a lot of crop circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment