Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, July 11, 2010

The first nightmare in years

Yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to try the covered psiwheel again. But before resorting to the old psiwheel, I tried a new object - a pyramid with oil and plastic fish in it (just like the waterwheel of oil that ShirakOmegaX showed in his watermill video). It took me some 10 minutes to realize how difficult it is to affect the fish with pk - I could hardly move them without manually (by shaking the pyramid). Friction was simply off the chart. Ok, I thought and sat in front of the covered psiwheel. After about 10 minutes again, I started feeling it twitching slightly, but couldn't see it clearly enough to be convinced. Messed with it some more, but the reflexive stasis shield always kept popping up, stopping it whenever it started moving.

The day before I barely got any sleep - I ended up being in a half-meditative, half-dream state for the whole night. I wasn't tired because of it, but I wanted to get some sleep this time. I went to bed early although I wasn't exactly sleepy. Moreover, the neighbors were hitting a party downstairs. I thought of it as a great exercise for a method I had come up with a couple of years ago. I concentrate on the noise in front of my closed eyes. Soon, patterns and then images start morphing out of the noise. Pay attention to the images only and ignore all other sensations (like the neighbors shouting downstairs, good smell coming from the kitchen and so on..). After a while, you may feel like you're falling down into a dark hole - it might startle you up again (I kept waking up for some half an hour before finally falling asleep).

Well, I was asleep and it was already the 3rd time I saw my sister (who's on Saaremaa), desperately wanting to show her something. In the first 2 dreams, it was the stasis field video I had recorded. In the 3rd one, it was a book on old Olmecian culture or something. She said she didn't like that kind of books, but then I opened the book, pulled a whistle out of it and blew it. It sounded beautiful and she liked it.


I also remember a clip of a slightly unpleasant dream where I saw abstract images of human body. The images consisted of simple geometrical shapes like rhombs, triangles and squares. I remember a picture of the bone structure built up from these shapes. Probably a dream resulting from the discussion of "how the heck can human psi field be built up of 2 dodecahedrons?" (see the theory of Hoagland here or in the "Flower of Life" book) with my father.


I woke up to check if I had set my mobile phone to ring at 8.00 in the morning (had to go to work again). It was quite dark and I at first I had a hard time finding my phone in the pockets. When I found it, it caught my attention that it was off. I thought the batteries were empty - it's been a while when I last charged it. I tried to switch it on. It made a faint sound, but never turned the backlight on. I noticed that there was a weird reflection on the phone screen and it changed every time I tried to switch it on. It was red and reminded me of something creepy. I looked at it more closely - it was a half-rotten skull. I panicked and felt fear building up (haven't felt it for I don't know, 4 years?). Then I thought like: "WTF, since when do I get scared?" But when I looked at the screen, it truely was scary .. more and more of those psi-vampire zombies kept swarming up in the red monochromic reflection. I remembered having practiced pk, took my hand and wiped the screen. It seemed to have pushed these spooky guys farther away. Then suddenly I found myself in the same world / room with these zombies. I had to concentrate more to keep them away from me. It really started to feel like yet another focal meditation exercise, but this time it didn't feel like it was me, who visualized it - more like I was made to take this test. I think I passed it and could wake up from the nightmare. Being awake, everything looked the same, although my mobile screen was a bit smaller and didn't have any red reflections.

I considered that last dream weird, cause I haven't watched TV, haven't played any computer games, nothing for full 2-3 weeks. The only thing I was able to relate it to was the picture of Shiva I saw on a book in the department store that same day. The book title seemed to be about murderous cults and it featured the logos of some cults with a picture of Shiva with a bloody sword and a necklace of skulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment