Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pk stasis on a propeller

It has been a few days of pk stasis field practice on the propeller. Two days ago I found that when I rotated the fan, I could find an angle, on which the propeller was spinning relatively slow, but fast enough for not being able to see the blades. On such a low speed I could almost bring the propeller to a standstill.

So far I have recorded almost every pk stasis field attempt on the propeller (the attempt 2 days ago included), but most of them were of lousy quality, no sound and featuring my crazy spinning eyes in the background (so tired that I couldn't keep my eyes open). Today I decided to remake the video with better lighting and sound. The only problem was that I had been planning on releasing the video before I even recorded it .. and I was nervous.

While on the video that I made 2 days ago, I could affect the speed of the propeller when the propeller was spinning at full speed. Today, I simply couldn't - I didn't believe I could. Knowing that it's recording, I panicked and tried to force it with all kinds of constructs, when the propeller didn't slow down. While doing this, I managed to get my heart area to hurt slightly - it happens, when I put too much effort into pk.


Anyway, here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzdrKarFnt4. I also found a cool video of ShirakOmegaX practicing pk on a watermill.

No comments:

Post a Comment