Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Need more practicing

Tried the stasis field exercise yesterday before going to sleep, but I was so tired that when I was about to plug the fan in, I accidentally slipped the ground clip under my nail and it started bleeding. Couldn't achieve much - I could get it to slow down, but not stop (at full speed).

I went to sleep after a few minutes of meditation. I saw a cool dream, but I don't think it's related to psionics anyhow.

I also felt quite tired today, but I still thought I should practice something before going to sleep. I took a plastic box, poured it full of water and threw a toothpick in. I tried to float it around with pk, recording it at the same time. Well, it was really difficult to notice any movement, but it was the first time with a toothpick and water anyway. When I watched the recording with some enormous playback speed, I saw it moving - it seemed as it had actually moved for about 1 cm.

I tried the stasis field exercise again today, but nothing better than yesterday. Didn't bother to record it today.


Took an aluminum can, balanced it onto a plastic bottle and tried to psychokinetically push it over. Well .. I failed to even get it to budge.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment