Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fragmented wakeup

I've been off practicing for a couple of days now. We have been watching movies with friends and as a side-effect, I've been missing some hours of sleeptime recently. So, I packed myself full of psi each day and was able to avoid being too tired at work. =P It seems that psi is still better than coffee and energy drinks.

We went to the cinema to watch Inception (I wasn't satisfied with the pirated edition provided by torrent) yesterday. It was incredibly cold in there (20 degrees or something?), considering that it was something like 30 degrees of Celsius outside and something like 24 during midnight. It got too cold for me and I started building constructs to warm myself. To feed the constructs, I gathered a lot of psi from everywhere around me (except for people, because I don't like vampires and  neither do I want to be one myself). It got warmer sure enough. When the movie ended, I didn't feel tired at all - I had stuffed so much psi into my body.

When I got home today, I decided to take a nap, as I was quite tired of being tired. I woke up somewhere in the middle of a deep dream to check the clock. Usually I wouldn't do this, but I decided to break it and wake up in order to still make it into the department store. The whole time I felt as if a part of me were still sleeping. I felt the warmth of the bed and the softness in all of my bones. I also noticed that I couldn't concentrate on anything around me - I could do it for a few seconds even when I hadn't slept for 48 hours. When I walked past the bed, to some extent it actually felt as if a part of me was still sleeping there.

No comments:

Post a Comment