Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dream of pk

Yay, I saw a dream of pk yesterday night. I tried to move my laptop battery around on the table. I could see it moving, but whenever I stopped, it snapped back to where it was at first. Then I put more effort into it and could easily move it around with some awesome control.

Gonna try waterpicking again today. =/ The same as yesterday evening - couldn't move it at all (not even spinning anymore). I tried it the second time, but still couldn't even visualize the feeling of it moving. And then tried the covered psi-wheel, but couldn't affect anything. The only thing that happened was that I got a headache. That's when I remembered having a headache while going to sleep yesterday - man, have I really overdone it with psionics again? Don't know - I could spin it uncovered and twitch it covered after that.

Watched "Inception" today and when it ended, it felt detached from my everyday life - just as if I had been away for some months at least. A really good movie, but way too much action, I think. If there were more creativity instead of guns blazin', I would've liked it even more.

It would be interesting to learn more about dreaming. Visiting foreign places (some of which were as detailed as they would be in real life) is pretty common in dreams. There has been at least 1 dream where a friend of mine (couldn't recognize him / her from my "real" life) showed me their creation, which was a really cool little place in the woods. There have been a few dreams where I have met new people. There have been dreams, where I have helped people out of some kind of situations. There has been a dream in which I woke up in another body. Now what if in some dreams we actually see real places and meet real people?

No comments:

Post a Comment