Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, July 23, 2010

Discussion with subconscious

While coming home, I liked the cloudy weather. When the weather is cloudy, I sometimes feel like I'm looking down onto myself. I'm kind of diffused around myself so that I can see and feel my surroundings as well as myself.

Being bored, I entertained myself by looking at the world through the minds of people passing by. I'm always amazed at how differently the world around us can be seen. It feels like the world is one, yet there are billions of people in it and every one of them have their own view on the world. It's fun and the feelings that you sense can be unpacked to reveal details about their everyday lives, how their home looks like and so on..

I think I haven't noticed it before, but I have had interesting conversations with my subconscious. Sometimes, when I need to answer something funny, but with a deep meaning, I let my subconsciousness do it. I was thinking about people's goals and stuff and remembered that someone had said something in the lines of: "we need to be careful with our wishes, because every one of them comes true. Fortunately, in life, there is a delay to the fulfillment of wishes."  I asked myself: "why would such a delay be needed, when we are all in  a hurry anyway - life is short." An answer popped into my mind: "Time is unimportant when you're in a hurry. Time only matters when there's infinity of it." =P I couldn't understand it and asked my subconscious mind for an explanation. "When in a hurry, you should focus on what you're doing instead of letting yourself be influenced by the short amount of time that is available." popped into my mind.

Waterpicked some again. On the first try, it kept spinning clockwise the same way it did yesterday. Moreover, I could only move it in one direction. No matter how hard I tried to make it swim in reverse, it didn't - it only stopped. And whenever I stopped trying to make it swim in reverse, it kept swimming forward and rotating clockwise. I gave up and tried again later.

On the second try, I could stop it from spinning clockwise by making it spin counter-clockwise and balance it all out. The only problem was that it all took so much effort that at some moment, I could no longer move it in any direction - it was just stuck, slightly twitching clockwise and then counterclockwise. Man, toothpick on water is such a great exercise for improving control over pk. Every slight feeling of movement affects the trajectory of the toothpick. Furthermore, it's not only the feeling, but also the strength and clarity of the feeling that matters - that's why I'm having trouble making it swim in reverse (can't visualize the feeling very clearly).

I noticed that whenever I attempted to get a feeling of not only the toothpick, but the water below it as well, the speed of the toothpick's movements and control over them increased remarkably.

No comments:

Post a Comment